3rd International Conference on Environmental Design (ICED2020), 22-23/10/2022, Athens, Greece and online
We invite you to submit your work to the 3rd International Conference on Environmental Design (ICED2020), 22-23 October 2022, Athens, Greece (https://iced.eap.gr/)
Please submit your contribution before 27 May 2022. ICED2022 will take place in a Hybrid mode, with Onsite and Online Conference participations (depending on the sanitary conditions).
The conference will combine the most recent scientific developments in Environmental Design (Sustainability / Pollution / Energy / Cities-Buildings / Transportation / Erosion / Climate Change / Policy / Social Acceptance / Health Impacts). It will provide a unique opportunity for experts to interact and to apply their knowledge and latest research findings to the design and developments of environmental processes.
- Deadline for the submissions of 1 page abstract: 27 May 2022
- Notification of abstracts acceptance: 5 June 2022
- Deadline for the submission of full papers (5-8 pages) or 1 page poster: 30 June 2022
- Deadline for the submission of revised full papers or posters: 31 July 2022
- Notification of papers or posters acceptance: 7 August 2022
- Deadline for registrations: for the authors of papers and posters: 4 September 2022
- Deadline for registrations: for the orther participants: 17 October 2022
- Conference: 22-23 October 2022
The congress will discuss the recent progress in the areas of:
- Pollution – Pollution Control (outdoor and indoor air pollution, water pollution, soil pollution, noise and light pollution)
- Analysis of Pollutants
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Circular Economy
- Energy Sustainability, Environmental Impacts of Energy (RES/Fossil Fuels/Nuclear)
- Sustainable Mobility, Impacts of Transportation on the Environment
- Environmental Design of Buildings and Cities
- Erosion, Protection of Specific Zones (Coastal Zone, Mountains,…), Geotechnical Projects
- Climate Change, Meteorology, Mitigation of Greenhouse Gas, Adaptation and Impacts of Climate Change
- Effects of Pollution, Climate Change and Environmental Parameters on Human Health and Ecosystems
- Economic, Historical, Legal, Social and Political Issues of Energy and Environment, Political Ecology
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Policy
- Social Acceptance of Environmental Problems
- Theoretical Design Issues / Impacts of Environmental Design
The Conference Proceedings will be published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, which is Scopus-indexed.
You want to organize a session? Please send us the corresponding title. Each session is composed from 6 papers and if you collect 5 papers, one is free for you.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact us
WELCOME TO ATHENS
Athens, is a unique city combing History with Modernism, Culture with Everyday Life, Sea with Mountain, Mediterranean with Ethnic food, Day with Night Life, Shopping with Strolling, Sports with Leisure, and many more.
We are looking forward to receive your abstract. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us