- Provides advisory reports to the Government and the local authorities on issues of local – national economy and business development.
- Provides advice and consulting on finance and development to its members.
- Creates initiatives to support and develop entrepreneurship – competitiveness of the local market.
- Creates communication policy for local business products and services in global markets.
- Creates and develops partnerships between local authorities and socio – economic actors to achieve goals.
- Participates actively in official government mission abroad.
- Hosts foreign missions and foreign chambers of commerce representatives.
- Organizes meetings of foreign and Greek entrepreneurs, aiming to mutual cooperation and benefit.
- Organizes seminars, conferences, workshops and other events to inform and train entrepreneurs, aiming to the best adaptation to the global market development.